Addictions We Treat
Our Christian Drug Rehab Center focuses on substance abuse treatment can be proud of. We specialize in treating alcohol and drug addictions. Some of the addictions we treat but are not limited to are as follows:
- Heroin (Black, Tar, H, Pepper, China, Chiva, Dope)
- Opiates (Oxy’s, Roxy’s, Percs, Pain Pills, M, Morph)
- Analgesics (Other pain relievers, Ultram, Tramadol, Tylenol, Ibuprofen)
- Methamphetamine (Meth, Crystal, Ice, Glass, Tweek)
- Amphetamine (Speed, Bennies, Uppers, Whiz)
- Alcohol (Booze, Brewski, Liquor, Cold one, 40, Hootch)
- Cannabis/Marijuana (THC, Koosh, Ganja, Weed, Kind)
- Cocaine (White, Snow, Salt, Coke, Blow)
- Crack (Rock, Freebase, Crumbs, Hail)
- Benzodiazepine (Benzo’s, Xanies, Xan bars)
- Synthetic Chemicals (Spice, K2, Bliss, Bath Salts, Purple Wave, Vanilla Sky, 2C-E, Europa)
- Hallucinogens (Ecstasy, X, XTC, LSD, Acid, Shrooms, Special K, MDMA, Molly)
- Methadone (Fizzies, Chocolate Chip Cookies)
- Suboxone (Subs, Box, Bupe)
- Barbiturates (Barbs, Bluebirds, Blues, Downers)
- Inhalants (Whippets, Poppers, Huff, Rush, Vapors)
- Over-The-Counter (Cough Syrup, Robitussin, Coricidin, Dramamine)
- Antidepressants (Try-cyclic, SSRI, MOI, Atypical)
- Steroids (Anabolic, Androgenic, Juice, Roids, Gym Candy, Pumpers)
Although our Christian Drug Rehab program specializes in treating substance abuse disorders, we also treat some mild to moderate mental health disorders. The more common co-occurring mental health disorders we treat are:
- Depression (Suicidal, Feelings of Hopelessness/Worthlessness, Low Energy, Anhedonia)
- Anxiety (Physical Symptoms, Panic Attacks and Recent/Long-term Issues)
- Obsessive/Compulsive/Impulsive Issues (Eating, Sex, Gambling, Spending, Pornography)
- Borderline Personality Disorder (BPD, Splitting, Attention Seeking, Creating Imposible Situations)
- Bipolar Disorder (Type I & II, Cutting, Impulsivity, Cyclic Manic and/or Psychotic Episodes)
- Social Phobia’s (Large Crowds/Inability to Trust)
- Posttraumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD, Sexual/Emotional/Physical Trauma from both Past/Present)
- Environmental Stressors (Family, Social, Legal, Housing, Employment, Finances, Other)
It is important to remember that no two clients are alike. Sure there might be some similarities but once under the microscope you will see that everyone has some major differences in their type of trauma, or how they developed their trauma. It is actually very dangerous for a treatment center to treat everyone the same and not to individualize their care.
We take great pride in the fact that we know how to isolate each client and personalize their treatment plan so they get the best results in the fastest amount of time possible. Sometimes this means that you might have to first start out with a residential inpatient level of care. This is not always a bad thing as you will most likely require some lengthy stabilization to ensure no relapse or danger to self or others occurs.
It also will provide you with a much needed time out to give your brain a rest from all the carnage and wreckage you have caused to self and others. You will be able to finally address all of your shame and trauma as well as possible PTSD in a more efficient manner.
This does not mean that we are not equipped or qualified to offer amazing mental health treatment on an outpatient basis. Quite the contrary, as we are qualified on all levels of care. It just is a good idea to always receive the help you deserve and need at the level of care that you are assessed for. All of our clinicians are highly experienced in knowing what is going to work best for you.
Please trust in the process and know that we will always have your best interest in mind in all that we do. Sometimes you will not agree with what it is that we want to do but so long as you remind yourself that we will always make every decision in your favor, you will heal fast.
Something that can really help you to understand just how client centered that we really are is that the owner does not collect a paycheck. He re-invests every penny that could have been profit back into the program so that the client’s needs are always met first.
Another important fact to remember is that our clinical team has nothing to do with the financial side of things. This means that our therapists have no idea who came in with what type of insurance or if they were a cash pay at a discounted rate. The bottomline here is that the administrative side of things does not get to dictate length of stay or anything else of that nature.
Once a client is a part of the Christian rehab facility family (be it Christian inpatient drug rehab or in our Christian outpatient 12 step program) you are in for life so long as you are always: Honest, Open-minded and Willing!
So on that note, it is extremely important to remember that we do not tolerate any addict or mental health client to waste their or our time. Granted we are patient and willing to move at a comfortable pace for you, however, if you have no motivation to actually roll up your sleeves and do the work, you will never heal. Point blank, we can’t do the work for you!
That is exactly what Christian rehab is…a working treatment facility that matches your level of intensity. We will go as long and far and hard as you do. One thing we will not do is enable to to stay sick and twisted. We will not let you run your own program and excuse you to sleep in and miss group if you so desire.
Your money and/or insurance pays for world-class services. But it does not get to dictate how you receive our awesome services. So please, if you are looking for help and are ready for permanent change, then give us a call. If you are unsure if you are ready then speak to our staff and we will help you figure out what is the next best step for you.
We promise to get you the right help at the right place. If we both agree that your needs would be better found elsewhere, then we will do everything in our power to get you there. We want nothing more than for you to live the life of your dreams!